If you are searching for a rare species in dogs that have great affection and friendliness attributes?
You need to go for Tibetan mastiff that is perfect or your family.
Tibetan mastiff overview:
The Tibetan Mastiff is a serious, dignified, quiet and calm breed.
He will stay attentive each minute they are on the property.
This breed is regularly patient with his very own kids and other family pets, however, require cautious intro to those outside the family.
So you better keep other breeders away from him.
The Tibetan Mastiff dog frequently likes to be outside where he can view and watch his territory.
In spite of his attention seeking nature, this breed is surprisingly agile, talented at climbing and jumping, and requires a seven-foot high fence.
Tibetan Mastiffs additionally have a profound, immersive bark which they will in general use unreservedly, particularly around evening time when they are generally attentive.
Also, they once in a while dig deep holes to lie in.
- Is Tibetan mastiff a good family dog?
When was the last time you want to own a pet that looks similar to a lion but still is a dog? Your answer is a Tibetan mastiff puppy.
Check out the facts you must know including,
- He is larger, rough, and incredible, with a thick coat that arrives in an assortment of colors
- Has a grave articulation, carries himself with a noble presence, and isn’t good to play Frisbee
- don’t shed too much
- It is quiet and calm indoors (as a grown-up)
- Highly intelligent as self thinkers
- Adores nature, particularly in cold atmospheres, and needs some space to romp
- Looks quite imposing, however, aren’t generally aggressive unless provoked
- Always eager to do exercises
Some characteristics of the Tibetan mastiff dog:
The Tibetan Mastiff breeder is an enormous one.
This dog’s appearance is compared with a wild bear. Here are some physical characteristics you must see such as,
1) Large dog (yet not a giant breed)
2) Mind-blowing stature and threatening stance
3) Long, feathery, and coarse coat, especially around the neck
4) Wooly undercoat
5) V-shaped ears
6) Expansive and impressive head
7) Deep, delicate yet expressive, almond-formed darker eyes
8) Feathered tail with a single curl
- Health problems related to white Tibetan mastiff:
Despite the fact that Tibetan Mastiff puppies and adults are amazingly costly, they are a long way from being as perfect.
In the same way as other canine breeds, Tibetan Mastiffs are prone to some thyroid issues related to weight gain.
You can keep your Mastiff healthy by watching out for his or her eating routine to guarantee a normal thyroid.
- How Much Tibetan Mastiff Price?
There is a reason why this dog is one of the most expensive breeds till date, and it will cost from $3000 to $6000 depending on their health and size whereas puppies will cost $1600.
Fortunately, Tibetan mastiff can live up to 15 years and if you take care of their grooming and maintenance well.